- Our Youtube Channel. This is still a work in progress. It will eventually contain playlists for particular forms and techniques.
- One-Steps. Compiled from visits to our instructor in CT.
- Terminology Gup Sets
- Terminology by Category
- Creed, Codes, Tenets, Concepts quizzes.
- Terms with Audio
The Five Codes of Tang Soo Do
- Be loyal to one’s country
- Be obedient to parents and elders
- Honor friendship
- Never retreat in battle
- In fighting choose with sense and honor
I must develop myself in a positive manner, and avoid anything that could reduce my mental growth or physical health.
I must develop self discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
I must use common sense before self defense and never be abusive or offensive.
This is a Black Belt School, we are dedicated, we are motivated, we are on a quest to be our best.
The Seven Tenets of Tang Soo Do
- Respect and Obedience
- Indomitable Spirit
The Eight Key Concepts
- Courage: Yong Ki
- Concentration: Chung Shin Tong Il
- Endurance: In Neh
- Honesty: Chung Jik
- Humility: Kyum Son
- Control of Power: Him Cho Chung
- Tension and Relaxation: Shin Chook
- Speed Control: Wan Gup