We believe in keeping martial arts accessible by keeping our rates low enough for the average person to afford.
Full Membership: $60/month*. Come to any class you wish for your age group.
One Day Class Only: $30/month: If you only wish to come to one day class per week.
Weaponry Only: $30/month.NOTE: To take weaponry only, you must be taking martial arts lessons at another school and allow us to contact your instructor for permission.
* Family Rates: $60/mo for 1st person in a family, $50 for 2nd, $40 for 3rd, $30 for 4th. Free for any family members (living in the same house) over 4.
The following schedule is our temporary, COVID-19 Danger Schedule. There will be no more than SIX students per class to allow for proper social distancing. If you are looking to join our studio, please contact us and we will let you know if there is room in your desired class. All students and prospective students, please read the Rules and Procedures below.
|MON||4:15 – 4:45||Little Dragons (6 and under)|
|5:00 – 5:45||Youth Beginner (ages 7 – 12)|
|6:00 – 6:45||Youth Intermediate and up (ages 7 – 15)|
|7:00 – 8:00||Adults, Advanced and up.|
|TUE/THU||10:00 – 11:00||Family Class (7 and up)|
|11:00 – 11:30||Open Mat|
|4:15 – 4:45||Little Dragons (6 and under)|
|5:00 – 5:45||Youth Beginners (ages 7-12)|
|6:00 – 6:45||Youth Intermediate and up (7-15)|
|7:00 – 8:00||Adults, all ranks (13 and up)|
|FRI*||5:00 – 6:00||Weapons** (ages 7 and up)|
|6:15 – 7:00||Sparring***|
|SAT*||9:00 – 10:00||Zoom with Master Charland in CT, when available|
|10:00 – 11:00||Cho Dan Bo and up|
|11:00 – 12:00||Family Class**** (All ages/All ranks)|
* Friday/Saturday classes: SIGN UP ONLY! Classes may be cancelled due to tournaments or demos. Saturday classes will not be held on Shim Sa (testing) days. To sign up, contact us online or sign up at the studio. Limited space. Sign up early!
** Weapons: We will still practice required weapons in class at least once a month. This class is for those who want more. We are starting out with the following schedule, but it may change: 1st Fri: Sticks; 2nd Fri: Bo; 3rd Fri: Sword (Intermediate & up); 4th (and 5th) Fridays. A variety of weaponry including knife, fan, kama, nunchaku, sai.
*** Sparring: We hope to bring sparring back to the regular class soon, but for now, we offer this class for those willing to spar without social distancing. For this class you must sign a waiver, and have gear: head, hands, feet, mouthpiece, and athletic cup (for males)
**** Saturday Family Class: We invite any parents who are not enrolled to join their children working out for free. Focus on basics.
Rules & Procedures while COVID-19 is still a danger
Entering and leaving the studio
- If you are ill, PLEASE STAY HOME. We are working on getting a non-touch thermometer.
- Enter and leave by the red door only. Our bay doors may be open. Please do not enter/leave that way.
- Please do not show up more than 15 minutes before class begins.
- Stay in your car until directed to enter.
- One person will be admitted to the building at a time. Please be dressed and ready for class. Bring in as little as possible.
- Touch as little as possible. Each person will be directed to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- LIMITE spectators allowed. We will allow one adult per student. Six socially distanced chairs are set up for this purpose.
- Students will leave one at a time. Smaller children will be escorted.
- Masks are highly encouraged. We know it is difficult for younger students to wear them, especially when working out, but it would greatly help the clean environment.
- Each participant and/or parent is required to sign a COVID-19 waiver.
- Classes will be 45 min with no break, so that all students can be gone before we allow others into the building.
- Classes will be no larger than 10 students..
- The studio has socially distanced markings on the mats. You will be directed to your spot after washing hands. Stay on your spot unless otherwise told.
- Clean any equipment that you use – pads, weapons, etc. Supplies will be left in the area for this use.
- There will be no sparring or contact self-defense until it is deemed safe for personal contact.
We hope that after a short time, we will be able to ease some rules, a bit at a time, and that we will slowly be able to increase class size. We do not have a timeframe for that but will closely monitor government direction as well as virus trends.
Thank you for your patience as we all go through this together and try to get back to some sort of normalcy. We all want to get back to our full lives as quickly and safely as possible.