We believe in keeping martial arts accessible by keeping our rates low enough for the average person to afford.
Full Membership: $60/month*. Come to any class you wish for your age group.
One Day Class Only: $30/month: If you only wish to come to one day class per week.
Weaponry Only: $30/month.NOTE: To take weaponry only, you must be taking martial arts lessons at another school and allow us to contact your instructor for permission.
* Family Rates: $60/mo for 1st person in a family, $50 for 2nd, $40 for 3rd, $30 for 4th. Free for any family members (living in the same house) over 4.
The following schedule is our temporary, COVID-19 Danger Schedule. There will be no more than SIX students per class to allow for proper social distancing. If you are looking to join our studio, please contact us and we will let you know if there is room in your desired class. All students and prospective students, please read the Rules and Procedures below.
|10:00 – 10:45||Advanced and Up|
|11:00 – 11:45||Beginner/Intermediate
|MON/THU||4:30 – 5:00||Little Dragons (6 and under)|
|5:15 – 6:00||Youth Advanced and Up|
|6:15 – 7:00||Advanced/Apprentice Adults||TUE/FRI|
|5:15 – 6:00||Beginner Children
|6:15 – 7:00||Adults (13 and up)|
Rules & Procedures while COVID-19 is still a danger
Entering and leaving the studio
- If you are ill, PLEASE STAY HOME. We are working on getting a non-touch thermometer.
- Enter and leave by the red door only. Our bay doors may be open. Please do not enter/leave that way.
- Please do not show up more than 15 minutes before class begins.
- Stay in your car until directed to enter.
- One person will be admitted to the building at a time. Please be dressed and ready for class. Bring in as little as possible.
- Touch as little as possible. Each person will be directed to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Summer/no uniforms will be in effect. You MAY wear your uniform, but we will not require it to encourage clean clothing with each class. – Short or sweats. T-shirts – are acceptable.
- Shoes are okay since COVID-19 can be transmitted through flooring. They must be never worn outside shoes to limit contamination. We will also swab the mats between classes.
- No spectators allowed. We will allow one adult per Little Dragon. We will keep those classes to 4 to allow for the extra adults. We also ask that the adult “look after” their own Little Dragon since we are in “no touch mode”. Others can either drop off/pick up or wait in car in the parking lot.
- Students will leave one at a time. Smaller children will be escorted.
- Masks are highly encouraged. We know it is difficult for younger students to wear them, especially when working out, but it would greatly help the clean environment.
- Each participant and/or parent is required to sign a COVID-19 waiver.
- Classes will be 45 min with no break, so that floors can be swabbed between classes. Older students are encouraged to show up 15 min early (let us know so we can let you in) or stay after class to help with this effort.
- Classes will be no larger than 6 students. Including two instructors this will allow for ten or fewer in the building at once.
- The studio is taped off into individual training areas. You will be directed to your spot after washing hands. Stay in your training area.
- Clean any equipment that you use – pads, weapons, etc. Supplies will be left in the area for this use.
- There will be no sparring or contact self-defense until it is deemed safe for personal contact.
We hope that after a short time, we will be able to ease some rules, a bit at a time, and that we will slowly be able to increase class size. We do not have a timeframe for that but will closely monitor government direction as well as virus trends.
Thank you for your patience as we all go through this together and try to get back to some sort of normalcy. We all want to get back to our full lives as quickly and safely as possible.